Packages are designed to ensure that the products can be delivered to customers safely and without any damage. However, an unqualified package may cause damage to the products, which may further lead to profit losses.
It is obvious that transportation test is an inevitable procedure for packages. By doing transportation test, the design deficiencies and potential risks can be found out. Vibration test is an important part in the transportation test, which is easy, fast, effective and economic.
ISTA (International Safe Transit Association) released a series of test standards and documentations aiming at:
- Reduce the damage and guarantee the product value;
- Reduce the cost of distribution;
- Reduce the claim for compensation caused by unqualified package;
- Reduce the product package development time;
- Improve customer satisfaction and market share.